L-Carnitine Capsules contains crucial amino acid that facilitates the movement of fat to the muscles. By encouraging improved body fat utilization, it promotes weight loss and improves athletic performance.
Thermogenic and fat-burning properties, as well as a great concentration of compounds, are all included in Corebolics L-Carnitine. It has L-carnitine, a fatty acid transporter that helps prevent muscle tissue loss by transferring fatty acids to the mitochondria for use as an energy source.
It contains natural caffeine, which stimulates the neurological system and delays the onset of fatigue while boosting alertness and reducing sleepiness. Additionally, it includes substances that burns fat and has thermogenic properties that increase energy consumption. L-Carnitine is a fantastic supplement, whether you use it for heart health, endurance, or anything else.
WHY COREBOLICS L-CARNITINE CAPSULES?
It is marketed and clinically tested to be L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate. It has 50 mg of caffeine in its formulation. It facilitates efficient fat burning and fatty acid conversion to cellular energy.
NUTRITIVES PER CAPSULE
- L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate – 500mg
- Natural caffeine – 50mg
- Panax Ginseng Extract – 25mg
- Citrus Aurantium Extract- 5mg
- Piperine – 1250mg
It is an effective fat burner and converts fat into healthy cellular energy. It moves fat into the mitochondria, where it is burned off to produce ATP (Energy). This improves your ability to work out and speeds up the process of getting leaner, making it perfect for bodybuilders and other fitness lovers.
It supports weight loss objectives, encourages muscular repair, and aids in the body's ability to break down fat and turn it into energy.
WHO ALL CAN TAKE?
- Anyone who wants to consume High Quality, Purest Carnitine Supplements
- Athletes, Fitness Enthusiasts
- Bodybuilders or those leading an active lifestyle
- Those who want to burn more fat
- Those who want to increase their energy & stamina
- Those following weight management programmes
- Those who want to ensure post-workout muscle recovery