Corebolics Whey Gold is the most premium quality, cross-flow filtered whey protein isolate containing 90% fast absorption protein. This high-quality product is fast digestible. It delivers the full spectrum of amino acids naturally found in whey protein including the highest concentration of BCAAs for muscle preservation and endurance as well as other essential amino acids for boosting of your immune system.
Whey Gold is virtually fat and lactose free. The end product is rich in BCAA, Glutamic acid and EAA. BCAAs play an important role in the protection of muscle mass against damage owing to intense workout and aids your recovery process.
In a 30gm scoop serving, you get 25gm protein, 109 kcal calories, zero fat and virtually zero carbohydrates.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend: This 25g blend of proteins supports muscle repair by containing whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, beta lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, and whey peptides/hydrolysates. Isolate is the main protein source; it isn't called the Gold Standard of excellence for nothing.
- What It Has: Each serving contains EAAs, BCAAs, glutamine, and glutamic acid to improve muscle recovery and endurance. Vegan-friendly and free of gluten.
- 109kcal of calories and 52mg of digestive enzymes.
- 25gm Protein isolate per serving.
- Lactose free.
- Zero fat.
- Clinically tested for safety and efficiency.
- Effective in reducing body fat.
- Great taste.
- Sugar free.
Benefits of Corebolics Whey Gold
- Protein - Corebolics Whey Protein Gold Rich Milk Chocolate is manufactured using whey isolate, the purest form of protein, and has very little lactose. It is processed using a microfiltration method. Additionally, this whey protein is completely devoid of cholesterol. Each intake of this sports supplement provides 25g of pure whey protein isolate, which boosts muscle synthesis and aids in recovery following strenuous exercise.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids - BCAA, which are an important source of nourishment for the muscles, is present in Whey Gold. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are essential amino acids that help build muscle.
- Essential Amino Acids - EAAs, which are present in Whey Protein Gold, may speed up the process of muscle synthesis and recovery. The human body does not normally produce EAAs. In order to support muscular growth, this supplement helps you maintain a sufficient supply of amino acids.
- Glutamic Acid - The delicious flavours of Whey Gold—Chocolate, Mango Ice Cream, and Kesar Pista—fuel your muscles with high-quality protein as well as glutamic acid. It increases the body's nitric oxide synthesis and aids in vasodilation to offer a strong blood flow to the muscles that are healing.
- Digestive Enzyme - A combination of 5 digestive enzymes (Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Protease, and Lactase) in 52 mg of Whey Protein helps the body digest more protein from food and supplements.
- Certified Protein Quality - Each Corebolics Whey Gold product includes a link to a certified lab's online lab report. The raw material is obtained from reputable international sources with high-grade Whey Protein Isolate as the primary source of protein to assure excellent quality and exceed stringent safety regulations.
Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder, Digestive Enzymes (Blend of digestive enzymes including Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase, and Cellulase)
How to Use?
Mix 1 serving 30gm (1 scoop) with 200-300ml of cold water or skimmed milk. Use a blender or a hand-held shaker. Mix for 30 seconds. Have 1-3 servings daily between meals, depending on daily protein need.
When to Use?
- Early in the morning: The body lies dormant for 6 to 8 hours while sleeping, receiving no nutrition. Muscles begin to break down in the absence of protein to produce energy for the body. Early in the morning Corebolics Whey Gold consumption stops muscle deterioration.
- Post Workout: After a demanding workout, your muscles are starving. More protein is absorbed as a result of this than at any other time of the day. As a quick-acting protein, Corebolics Whey Gold promotes quick recovery and increases lean muscle mass after exercise.
- Between Meals: Taking Whey Gold between meals keeps your body in an anabolic or positive nitrogen condition the entire day.
- At Bed Time: When you sleep all night, your muscles become starved. Your body may therefore employ the minimal resources it has stored to power metabolic functions. With Corebolics Whey Gold, your body is kept out of a catabolic condition and less muscle is broken down.
Remember to combine Corebolics Gold with proper training and optimum diet for best results. Taking rest is important. Allow 48 hours of recovery between workouts involving the same body parts.